S U M M A R Y
Systems & Solutions, Inc. (S&S) offers a full range of secure document scanning services throughout Southern California.
From simple “scan to pdf” projects to company-wide implementations, our knowledge and experience is your gain.
We have over 30 years of experience in handling sensitive legal, financial and medical records for some of the largest companies in the country. As a result, we have developed management practices, tools and processes to ensure that we monitor and deliver what our clients demand. While off-shoring is becoming common practice with other companies, we operate 100% in the U.S.A. Our clients understand the value of quality, security and expediency. Our team members are committed to delivering a standard of quality unmatched by competitors.
S&S can convert your paper documents from a variety of formats:
- Standard documents (A size to legal)
- Book scanning
- Engineering drawings and large format
S&S can offer additional services beyond basic document conversion:
- Image Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for text searching
- Document Management (for scanned images)
- Document shredding
- Physical document storage
S&S looks to simplify your life by providing a simple process. Here is how it works:
- We can scan your source paper documents, which can be small receipts, business cards, or large engineering drawings.
- We’ll index or “tag” each document based on criteria you define, so you can quickly retrieve a document.
- You or we place your documents in a box. We’ll supply you with empty boxes if needed.
- Your boxes of documents will be picked up from your location by us or by a partner.
- Your documents will be scanned at one of our high-tech, secure conversion centers.
- We’ll remove items such as binder clips, paper clips, Post-Its, staples, rubber bands, etc.
- Our scanners can quickly scan and convert any volume of documents into high-resolution digital images.
- We can scan and convert your documents to searchable PDF files or TIFF images.
- Using OCR, we can make each file text-searchable so you can easily find it later.
- Your document images can be written to DVD or USB drive for delivery, loaded onto our secure SFTP site for downloading, or hosted online in our secure web-based document storage solution which is HIPPA compliant.
S&S even offers services to help load the new images into your existing content system.
Get More Information For more information and to schedule a demonstration, call 760.842.8400 or Contact Us.